Become a leader in your field and improve program outcomes by developing in-depth knowledge and understanding of monitoring and evaluation theory and practice.
Evaluation is becoming a highly sought-after specialisation in the contemporary workplace. Our evaluation courses will provide you with the knowledge and skills to evaluate projects and programs in both the public and private sectors.
With a qualification in Evaluation from Australia’s leading university, you will:
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge and understanding of evaluation theory and practice
- Evaluate policies and programs to the highest professional standards
- Be able to apply your knowledge, expertise and practical skills to real-world settings in:
- International development
The Master of Clinical Teaching, the only course of its kind in Australia, draws on cutting-edge research and insights to offer the latest teaching methods for practising teachers. The graduate course is designed for high achieving teachers dedicated to advancing their practice in early childhood, primary and secondary school settings.
It's a progressive way of thinking about education and learning that develops a new class of teacher, an educator whose ability to evaluate data and draw upon research can make an immediate impact on the learning and development outcomes of their students.
Clinical teaching is a pioneering approach to education.
"Clinical" refers not to a medical focus, but to a research-based methodology, with an emphasis on:
- careful investigation of evidence based research
- analysis of individual students' learning needs
- close monitoring of students against a developmental progression.
Online graduate courses
- Business and Management
- Education courses
- Public Administration
- Law courses
- Medicine and Public Health
- Student Support
- Student Resources
- LMS and Turnitin student guides
- Technical setup information
- Apps and software info
- Online safety tips
- English language skills
- Graduate study skills
- Academic reading skills
- Academic writing skills
- Research and presentation skills
- Online participation skills
- Graduation and next steps
- Job search information
- Individual counselling
- Student Services
- Key Dates