Developed by the renowned Ultrasound Education Group (UEG), the Clinical Ultrasound program is designed for medical professionals looking to gain the expertise to perform and interpret complex medical ultrasound cases within their clinical practice.
Thees courses are particularly valuable for anaesthetists, GPs, emergency physicians, surgeons, cardiologists and other medical specialists.
Tailored to the needs of working medical professionals, the course’s flexible online delivery allows you to continue practising while you study. It is the only fully online Australian ultrasound program tailored specifically for general practitioners and emergency care workers. Study 100% online and gain accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points while building towards a masters qualification.
This course is part of a study pathway, designed to be undertaken in three stages. Beginning with the Graduate Certificate in Clinical Ultrasound, you can choose to exit or proceed to the Graduate Diploma in Clinical Ultrasound. At completion of the Diploma, you can advance to the Master of Clinical Ultrasound.
Compare course options
|Course name||Part-time duration||Total course fee*||Intakes**||Ready to apply?|
|Master of Clinical Ultrasound||3 years||A$29,866||March||Apply now|
|Graduate Diploma in Clinical Ultrasound||2 years||A$19,584||March, July||Apply now|
|Graduate Certificate in Clinical Ultrasound||1 year||A$9,792||March, July||Apply now|
*The fees listed are for 2020. The University reviews fees annually. The indicative total course fee is based on typical subject enrolments, and includes an indexation of 5 per cent per annum. More information about fees.
**View key dates for further important dates and deadlines.
Fees and payments
- Tuition fees are charged yearly and you pay tuition fees according to your specific enrolment in any given study period.
- Course fees are the same for both domestic and international students.
- If you're enrolled as an Australian fee paying student, you can pay your course fees up front when you enrol or defer part or all payment through FEE-HELP, a loan scheme that helps eligible students pay all or part of your tuition fees.
Discuss your path
Talk with a dedicated student support consultant to understand more about this program, including:
- Entry requirements
- Time commitment for subjects
- Fees and payment options.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.