Sharpen your skills and be empowered to thrive in the business of biotech.
Biotechnology can deliver huge opportunities for the wellbeing of our global population. But to succeed in this area, products need to be commercially successful. Scientific expertise must be matched with comprehensive business understanding.
The Biotechnology (Enterprise) program will leverage your existing knowledge to sharpen your business skills and examine the intersection of the commercial and technical realities of your sector.
Taught by experts from the University and external organisations, this part time program is ideal for professionals working within the life sciences, pharmaceutical, biomedical and biomedical engineering, and agricultural and food biotechnology sectors.
You can take the Specialist Certificate on its own or progress to the Graduate Certificate.
Compare course options
|Course name||Part-time*||Total course fee**||Intakes***||Ready to apply?|
|Graduate Certificate in Biotechnology (Enterprise)||1 year||AUD$16,515||January, April, July,|
|Specialist Certificate in Biotechnology (Enterprise)||6 months||AUD$8,056||
January, April, July,|
*Part-time duration is calculated on the basis of studying one subject per term.
**The fees listed are for 2020. The University reviews fees annually. The indicative total course fee is based on typical subject enrolments, and includes an indexation of 5 per cent per annum. More information about fees.
***View key dates for further important dates and deadlines.
Fees and payments
- Tuition fees are charged yearly and you pay tuition fees according to your specific enrolment in any given study period.
- Course fees are the same for both domestic and international students.
- If you're enrolled as an Australian fee paying student, you can pay your course fees up front when you enrol or defer part or all payment through FEE-HELP, a loan scheme that helps eligible students pay all or part of your tuition fees.
Discuss your path
Talk with a dedicated student support consultant to understand more about this program, including:
- Entry requirements
- Time commitment for subjects
- Fees and payment options.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.
Five reasons to study online
- Take classes from anywhere in the world
- Just as real as a bricks and mortar school
- Access the best minds
- Learn from diverse perspectives
- You’ll never feel alone – there’s always support.