Term Applications close Term dates Term 4, 2018 24 Sept 8 Oct - 9 Dec
Term Applications close Term dates Term 1, 2019 14 Jan 28 Jan - 31 Mar Term 2, 2019 8 Apr 22 Apr - 23 Jun Term 3, 2019 1 Jul 15 Jul - 15 Sep Term 4, 2019 23 Sep 7 Oct - 8 Dec
View Key Dates for further important dates and deadlines.
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Admissions for this course are not capped per intake, so you do not need to apply for multiple intakes. If you are unsure which intake you wish to apply for, please note that you can change your application later by contacting the student support team.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code MC-ASW
- Evidence of entry to practice social work qualification
- A two page CV summary that documents a minimum of two years relevant work experience
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A 500 word personal statement outlining your motivations for undertaking this course and a referee
- Transcripts for ALL courses completed including an explanation of the grading system. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required. An academic transcript is an official record of your studies that lists all subjects you have undertaken, and all of the results that you obtained.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Help with application preparation and submission
A dedicated online student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.