Term Applications close Term dates Term 3, 2018 2 July 16 Jul - 16 Sep
Term Applications close Term dates Term 1, 2019 14 Jan 28 Jan - 31 Mar Term 3, 2019 1 Jul 15 Jul - 15 Sep
View Key Dates for further important dates and deadlines.
If you would like to apply for the Specialist Certificate in Nursing Practice you can apply by following the steps below.
It takes approximately 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
To complete your application you require:
- Course code SC-NP
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part-time or full-time and the number of years/months employed
- Transcripts for ALL courses previously undertaken including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for subjects or courses studied at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Help with application preparation and submission
A dedicated online student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.