Term Applications close Term dates Term 1, 2019 19 November 2018 7 January - 3 March 2019 Term 3, 2019 1 July 2019 15 July - 15 September 2019
To be eligible for the Graduate Certificate in Nursing Practice you must be nominated by your hospital to support you to undertake the clinical component of the course. Speak with your Education Manager or Clinical Nurse Educator to confirm that your hospital is willing to support your course enrolment.
If your hospital is not a partnering hospital, please contact our Student Support team, who will be able to assist you.
For more information and clarification about this process, contact our Student Support team via the below enquiry form.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code GC-NP
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Transcripts for ALL courses completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Students who have studied at the University of Melbourne do not need to provide this information
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Help with application preparation and submission
A dedicated online student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.