Term Applications close Term dates Term 1, 2019 19 November 2018 7 January - 3 March 2019 Term 3, 2019 1 July 2019 15 July - 15 September 2019
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Once you initiate an application, you will be assigned a personal student support consultant who will guide you through the process.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: GC-CCNURS
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part-time or full-time and the number of years/months employed
- Transcripts for ALL courses completed including an explanation of the grading system. (Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required. An academic transcript is an official record of your studies that lists all subjects you have undertaken, and all of the results that you obtained)
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Help with application preparation and submission
A dedicated online student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.