In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- An undergraduate degree with honours in an appropriate discipline or equivalent; or
- An undergraduate degree in an appropriate discipline and at least two years of documented, relevant work experience; or
- At least eight years of documented relevant work experience and demonstrated evidence of written and analytical skills appropriate for postgraduate study.
Meeting these requirements makes you eligible for selection but does not guarantee selection.
In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- Prior academic performance; and
- Professional work experience.
All applicants are required to provide a current curriculum vitae describing their work experience and tertiary and other qualifications, as a supplement to transcripts.
The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Student Application and Selection Procedure.
Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 7 is required.
Discuss your eligibility
Speak with a dedicated online student support consultant to clarify any questions about entry requirements, including prior academic performance and professional experience.