A break-through in Cancer studies.
Cancer Sciences is Australia’s first cancer-specific online program, delivered in collaboration with the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC) – an alliance of 10 leading research, clinical and academic institutions with a shared commitment to saving lives through the integration of cancer research, education and patient care.
Whether you aspire to move your career in a new direction or revitalise your current skillset, this innovative program will equip you with cutting-edge, specialist knowledge from the forefront of the rapidly evolving fields of clinical care and cancer research.
Anticipating the complex future needs of the cancer sciences industry, this program embraces a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach and is designed for scientists and clinicians from a variety of backgrounds.
You can progress from the Specialist Certificate to the Graduate Certificate and finally the Master of Cancer Sciences, or apply directly to the Graduate Certificate and Master awards.
Compare course options
|Course name||Full-time duration||Part-time duration*||Total course fee**||Intakes***||Ready to apply?|
|Master of Cancer Sciences||N/A||2 years||AUD$26,568||January, April, July, October||Apply now|
|Graduate Certificate in Cancer Sciences||6 months||1 year||AUD$12,960||January, April, July, October||Apply now|
|Specialist Certificate in Cancer Sciences||8 weeks||6 months||AUD$6,480||January, April, July, October||Apply now|
*Please note, part-time duration is calculated on the basis of studying one subject per term.
**The University reviews fees annually. The indicative total course fee is based on typical subject enrolments, and includes an indexation of 5 per cent per annum. More information about fees.
***View key dates for further important dates and deadlines.
Fees and payments
- Tuition fees are charged yearly and you pay tuition fees according to your specific enrolment in any given study period.
- Course fees are the same for both domestic and international students.
- If you're enrolled as an Australian fee paying student, you can pay your course fees up front when you enrol or defer part or all payment through FEE-HELP, a loan scheme that helps eligible students pay all or part of your tuition fees.
Discuss your path
Talk with a dedicated student support consultant to understand more about this program, including:
- Entry requirements
- Time commitment for subjects
- Fees and payment options.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.
Five reasons to study online
- Take classes from anywhere in the world
- Just as real as a bricks and mortar school
- Access the best minds
- Learn from diverse perspectives
- You’ll never feel alone – there’s always support.