Harness your career with leadership and management development
- Design your study based around your interests and career development needs
- Learn from the industry experts at Australia’s leading university
- Benefit from flexible study options
- FEE-HELP options available for the certificates.
Strengthen your ability to drive organisational success
Are you looking to develop your leadership style and capacity to support your team, strengthen your contribution to management decision-making, and develop a deeper understanding of essential strategy, marketing and human resources?
The University of Melbourne offers a suite of programs providing you with targeted development that will enhance your business, managerial, and leadership skills and knowledge.
These courses are delivered intensively over two-days at the Parkville campus in Melbourne – or 100% online over eight weeks, which means you’ll be able to undertake professional development around your current work commitments.
If you are looking to widen your knowledge and skills across a range of fundamental areas, while obtaining a formal certificate from the University, you may want to consider studying a certificate made up from the courses listed below.
Leadership and management
- Motivating and Managing Performance
- Resilient Leadership
- Leading High Performance Teams
- Decision Making for Leaders
- Positive Leadership Development
- Leadership in Practice (100% online)
- Foundations in Leadership (100% online)
- Stakeholders and Internal Influence
- Strategic Brand Leadership
- Market Leadership and Strategic Marketing
- Managing Customers for Competitive Advantage
- Managing Innovation
- Strategic Awareness and Business Acumen
- Strategic HR Leadership
Download course guide
To learn more about the courses available and what you’ll gain, as well as the fees and running dates, submit your details below
Ready to apply?
Click on the course below to begin your application: