- Gain the knowledge to navigate and lead change in this dynamic sector.
- Join a flexible and engaged online learning community.
- Learn from leading international experts providing you with global expertise and perspectives.
Download a course guide
Discover how the world’s leading universities are setting the benchmark in global quality assurance standards.
The only program of its kind in the world, the Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Education (Quality Assurance) will help you identify global quality assurance trends, understand the nature of regulations and build your authority in this rapidly evolving field.
You will gain the practical knowledge and skills to drive excellence in higher education, with a recognised qualification from a world-leading university, developed with the support of International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE).
This course is 100% online and flexible. It can be taken individually or as a pathway to the Master of Tertiary Education Management.
As a student of this course, you will:
- Develop leadership, analytical and stakeholder management skills.
- Be able to deliver strategies and tactics that will foster positive change.
- Connect with a network of other quality assurance professionals from around the world.
This course is valuable for professionals working in:
Quality assurance agencies
As a manager and or professional working in a quality assurance agency, you will gain the practical skills to implement processes and systems, which will help you influence and drive excellence in this field.
As a professional in the higher education sector and responsible for driving continuous improvement, this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to diagnose and solve problems and position you as a leader in this evolving sector.