Develop your expertise in Rehabilitation Science
- Develop your professional practice using the latest research-led knowledge
- Build your reputation in the field of health promotion and rehabilitation
- Design a program that matches your current practice and career aspirations
- Network with high-achieving peers and leading academics.
Download course guide
To learn more about the course structure, subjects, and fees, submit your details below
Our unique online Rehabilitation Science courses equip the interdisciplinary rehabilitation workforce with contemporary, best practice expertise to help people achieve their personal best.
Taught by experts in the field, the program can be tailored to suit your current practice and learning needs – ensuring you’re able to build a reputation for excellence and leadership within your field.
Suitable for physiotherapists, exercise scientist, occupational therapists, nurses and other qualified allied health professionals who are passionate about building their professional profile and expertise. The unique course structure allows you to personalise your degree and design a program that best meets your practice needs. Students can choose to start with one of the unique single CAP subjects or from a range of qualifications up to a masters degree.
What is Rehabilitation Science?
Why study online with us?
Taught by highly regarded experts
Dedicated student support
Australia’s leading university
Flexibility and choice
Interactive learning environment
A network of high-achieving peers
Ready to apply?
- Master of Rehabilitation Science
- Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Science
- Graduate Certificate in Rehabilitation Science
- Specialist Certificate in Rehabilitation Science
Please contact our dedicated Student Support team who will assist you through the application process to apply for a single CAP subject.
Term Applications close Term dates Term 4, 2018 24 Sept 8 Oct - 9 Dec
Term Applications close Term dates Term 1, 2019 14 Jan 28 Jan - 31 Mar Term 2, 2019 8 Apr 22 Apr - 23 Jun Term 3, 2019 1 Jul 15 Jul - 15 Sep Term 4, 2019 23 Sep 7 Oct - 8 Dec
View Key Dates for further important dates and deadlines.
Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm
Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm | AEST/AEDT