Access the latest evidence-based research, developed in collaboration with leading industry organisations.
Be a leading voice for lasting and meaningful social change
- Have a broader impact on the health of individuals and society
- Develop leadership skills and connections in the health and community services sector
- Shape the course to suit your area of interest or expertise
Download a course guide
Health and Human Services Program
Our Health and Human Services program has been developed to meet the growth of the health and community services sector, which is predicted to expand more rapidly than any other in the next five years*.
Designed for those working in the health, mental health and human service sectors, this course will broaden your knowledge and allow you to become an expert in your field. Whether you are a counsellor, nurse or therapist, you’ll learn to navigate the complex and growing challenges faced by health and human services professionals today, to improve the outcomes of individuals and society more broadly.
As a student of this course you will
- Gain the skills to evaluate and implement current research evidence to inform your area of interest or practice.
- Learn from leading academics and industry experts via flexible online study that fits your busy schedule.
- Customise your qualification to suit your practice with a diverse range of subjects, some of which are not offered anywhere else in Australia.
While studying the Health and Human Services program you are offered a choice of exit pathways. This means you can choose to finish with either a Graduate Certificate in Health and Human Services, a Specialist Certificate in Health and Human Services, or progress to a Master of Health and Human Services.
*Australian Government, Department of Employment, 2016 Industry Employment Projections Report