Take control of your career
- Boost your career trajectory with a graduate degree from the number one law school in the Asia Pacific region*
- Establish advanced expertise and skills in competition and consumer law
- Network with high-achieving peers and world leading experts.
Study Global Competition and Consumer Law
Offered by the University of Melbourne’s prestigious Law School, this program will give you in-depth coverage of every major aspect of the policy, law and economics in the global competition and consumer law field.
Delivered completely online through cutting-edge technology, you’ll have the flexibility to study when and where suits you whilst having unprecedented access to global leaders in the field and an engaged learning experience that sets this course apart from distance learning models.
*Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject (2017).
What courses are available to study?
- LLM (Global Competition and Consumer Law) - has been designed for law graduates, comprises 8 subjects and can be completed part-time over two years.
- Master of Global Competition and Consumer Law - has been designed for non-law graduates, such as economists, comprises 8 subjects and can be completed part-time over two years
- Graduate Diploma of Global Competition and Consumer Law - is a pathway course into further studies in Global Competition and Consumer Law. It comprises 4 subjects and is suitable for law and non-law graduates
- Specialist Certificate in Global Competition Law - designed for professionals in the private and public sectors aspiring to build or advance a career and can be undertaken part-time over six months. Upon completion, you may choose to undertake further studies in Global Competition and Consumer Law with credit for the subjects you have alread completed
- Single subject Global Competition and Consumer Law - are available to those with a legal or non-legal background. These can be taken over 8 weeks.
Why study online with us?
Taught by highly regarded experts
Dedicated student support
Australia’s leading university
Flexibility and choice
Interactive learning environment
A network of high-achieving peers
Term Applications close Term dates Term 1, 2020 13 Jan 27 Jan - 29 Mar Term 3, 2020 29 Jun 13 Jul - 13 Sep
View Key Dates for further important dates and deadlines.