Become part of a world-class cancer workforce
- Explore an unprecedented breadth of integrated, advanced cancer knowledge
- Gain the unique opportunity to learn from internationally renowned experts from the VCCC and the University of Melbourne
- Tailor your learning to your work and personal schedule with flexible online delivery.
Cancer Sciences Program
Cancer Sciences is Australia’s first cancer-specific online program, delivered by world-class experts from the University of Melbourne and the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC), an alliance of 10 leading research, clinical and academic institutions with a shared commitment to saving lives through the integration of cancer research, education and patient care. Whether you aspire to move your career in a new direction or revitalise your current skillset, this innovative program will equip you with cutting-edge, specialist knowledge from the forefront of the rapidly evolving fields of clinical care and cancer research.
Anticipating the complex future needs of the cancer sciences industry, this program embraces a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach and is designed for scientists and clinicians from a variety of backgrounds:
- Medical practitioners such as general practitioners, surgeons, radiologists, oncologists and haematologists
- Nurses and nurse practitioners
- Allied health professionals such as occupational therapists, speech pathologists, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists and pharmacists
- Public health professionals
- Clinical trials professionals
- Industry & pharmaceutical professionals
- Professor Grant McArthur
Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre
- Dr David Kok
Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
Term Applications close Term dates Term 1, 2020 13 Jan 27 Jan - 29 Mar Term 2, 2020 20 Mar 20 Apr - 21 Jun Term 3, 2020 22 Jun 13 Jul - 13 Sep Term 4, 2020 14 Sep 5 Oct - 6 Dec
View Key Dates for further important dates and deadlines.