Study IT Management (Executive) Online.
Our unique online courses in IT Management (Executive) cover critical areas in information systems management and digital business. You will gain strategic expertise to influence decision-making at various levels and will learn advanced collaborative skills to manage complex teams.
The courses cover critical areas in information systems management and digital business. You will gain strategic expertise to influence decision-making and will learn advanced collaborative skills to manage complex teams. The courses incorporate emerging trends and the latest industry requirements to ensure your learning is relevant and practical and that you will walk away with critical thinking skills for the future ICT industry.
You can tailor your course of choice to suit your career aspirations with a range of study areas available, including IT strategy, emerging technologies, information assurance, and outsourcing and contracting.
Compare course options
|Course name||Full-time||Part-time*||Total course fee**||Intakes***||Ready to apply?|
|Master of IT Management (Executive)||1 year||2 years||AUD$44,736||January, April, July, October||Apply now|
|Graduate Certificate in IT Management (Executive)||6 months||1 year||AUD$22,368||January, April, July, October||Apply now|
|Specialist Certificate in IT Management (Executive)||N/A||6 months||AUD$11,184||January, April, July, October||Apply now|
*Part-time duration is calculated on the basis of studying one subject per term.
**The fees listed are for 2020. The University reviews fees annually. The indicative total course fee is based on typical subject enrolments, and includes an indexation of 5 per cent per annum. More information about fees.
***View key dates for further important dates and deadlines.
Fees and payments
- Tuition fees are charged yearly and you pay tuition fees according to your specific enrolment in any given study period.
- Course fees are the same for both domestic and international students.
- If you're enrolled as an Australian fee paying student, you can pay your course fees up front when you enrol or defer part or all payment through FEE-HELP, a loan scheme that helps eligible students pay all or part of your tuition fees.
Discuss your path
Talk with a dedicated student support consultant to understand more about this program, including:
- Entry requirements
- Time commitment for subjects
- Fees and payment options.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.
Five reasons to study online
- Take classes from anywhere in the world
- Just as real as a bricks and mortar school
- Access the best minds
- Learn from diverse perspectives
- You’ll never feel alone – there’s always support.