In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed either:
- A four year undergraduate degree in a cognate area, or equivalent; or
- a three year undergraduate degree and at least 50 credit points, or equivalent, of graduate study in a cognate area; or
- a three year undergraduate degree in a cognate area and at least two years of documented, relevant professional experience in tertiary education management, or equivalent;
- have current employment in the tertiary education sector; and
- employer support to participate.
Meeting these entry requirements does not guarantee selection.
In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- Prior academic performance; and
- Professional experience.
The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
Applicants are required to satisfy the University’s English language requirements for graduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 7 is required.
Students taking the course from overseas are not required to have an international student visa.
Most courses have multiple intakes per year. Check the dates of upcoming terms.
Discuss your eligibility
Speak with a dedicated online student support consultant to clarify any questions about entry requirements, including prior academic performance and professional experience.