Term Applications close Term dates Term 2, 2018 2 April 23 Apr - 24 Jun Term 3, 2018 2 July 16 Jul - 16 Sep Term 4, 2018 24 Sept 8 Oct - 9 Dec
Term Applications close Term dates Term 1, 2019 14 Jan 28 Jan - 31 Mar Term 2, 2019 8 Apr 22 Apr - 23 Jun Term 3, 2019 1 Jul 15 Jul - 15 Sep Term 4, 2019 23 Sep 7 Oct - 8 Dec
View Key Dates for further important dates and deadlines.
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code GC-TEDMGT
- A personal statement using the Melbourne Graduate School of Education template and completed employer support template document
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Transcripts for ALL courses completed including an explanation of the grading system. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required. An academic transcript is an official record of your studies that lists all subjects you have undertaken, and all of the results that you obtained.
- All digital files of these documents can all be uploaded at the ‘Academic Results’ link, either as one combined document or by following the ‘add documents’ instructions. Limit of 6MB perdocument. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX,TIFF).
Help with application preparation and submission
A dedicated online student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.