Use the latest evidence-based teaching methods to increase your impact on student outcomes.
Designed for high-achieving teachers, the Evidence-Based (Clinical) Teaching program draws on cutting-edge research and insights to offer the latest teaching methods for practising teachers in early childhood, primary and secondary school settings.
You will gain specialised skills in student assessment and observation to improve the quality of your teaching and to greater impact on the learning and development outcomes of your students.
Offered 100% online, you will have the flexibility to study when and where it suits you, from anywhere in the world.
You can progress from the one-year Professional Certificate to the Master of Education in Evidence-Based Teaching, or apply directly to the Masters.
Compare course options
|Course name||Part-time duration||Total course fee*||Intakes**||Ready to apply?|
|Master of Education in Evidence-Based Teaching||2 years||A$28,992||January, July||Apply now|
|Professional Certificate in Evidence-Based Teaching||6 months||A$7,248||January, July||Apply now|
*The fees listed are for 2020. The University reviews fees annually. The indicative total course fee is based on typical subject enrolments, and includes an indexation of 5 per cent per annum. More information about fees.
**View key dates for further important dates and deadlines.
Fees and payments
- Tuition fees are charged yearly and you pay tuition fees according to your specific enrolment in any given study period.
- Course fees are the same for both domestic and international students.
- If you're enrolled as an Australian fee paying student, you can pay your course fees up front when you enrol or defer part or all payment through FEE-HELP, a loan scheme that helps eligible students pay all or part of your tuition fees.
Discuss your path
Talk with a dedicated student support consultant to understand more about this program, including:
- Entry requirements
- Time commitment for subjects
- Fees and payment options.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.