Shape the tertiary sector of tomorrow.
Designed for middle to senior level educators, administrators, managers and policy makers, the Tertiary Education Management program will provide you with expert perspectives on tertiary education systems, policy settings, institutional strategies and work cultures.
The program draws on the latest evidence-based research in tertiary education leadership and management and is taught by leading international experts, giving you access to global expertise and perspectives.
You also have the opportunity to study according to your interest and expertise and specialise in the areas of tertiary education, quality assurance and governance.
You can progress from the Graduate Certificate to the Master of Tertiary Education (Management), or apply directly to the Master award.
Compare course options
|Course name||Part-time duration*||Total course fee**||Intakes***||Ready to apply?|
|Master of Tertiary Education (Management)||2 years||AUD$32,308||January, April, July, October||Apply now|
|Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Education (Management)||1 year||AUD$15,760||January, April, July, October||Apply now|
|Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Education (Quality Assurance)||1 year||AUD$15,760||January, April, July, October||Apply now|
|Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Education (Governance)||1 year||AUD$15,760||January, April, July, October||Apply now|
*The program will be offered part-time however the request for full-time load will be considered on a term-by-term basis.
**The University reviews fees annually. The indicative total course fee is based on typical subject enrolments, and includes an indexation of 5 per cent per annum. More information about fees.
***View key dates for further important dates and deadlines.
Fees and payments
- Tuition fees are charged yearly and you pay tuition fees according to your specific enrolment in any given study period.
- Course fees are the same for both domestic and international students.
- If you're enrolled as an Australian fee paying student, you can pay your course fees up front when you enrol or defer part or all payment through FEE-HELP, a loan scheme that helps eligible students pay all or part of your tuition fees.
More information about fees and payments
If you want to succeed as a leader in tertiary education anywhere around the globe then this is the program that provides you with the discipline-specific knowledge and skills you need. Chris Gallavin, Master of Tertiary Education (Management) graduate
Discuss your path
Talk with a dedicated student support consultant to understand more about this program, including:
- Entry requirements
- Time commitment for subjects
- Fees and payment options.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.
Five reasons to study online
- Take classes from anywhere in the world
- Just as real as a bricks and mortar school
- Access the best minds
- Learn from diverse perspectives
- You’ll never feel alone – there’s always support.