Gain the skills to credibly and confidently evaluate workplace programs.
Developed by the Centre for Program Evaluation, the online Evaluation program is the only one of its kind in Australasia.
This unique program draws from the latest research to equip you with the knowledge and skills to effectively evaluate workplace programs to drive organisational change across a range of sectors and activities.
Whether you are currently working in an evaluation role, supervising evaluations, or seeking a career change, this multidisciplinary program can fit your needs and prepare you to confidently engage in real-world evaluation practice.
You can progress from the Graduate Certificate to the Master of Evaluation, or apply directly to the Master award.
Compare course options
|Course name||Full-time duration||Part-time duration||Total course fee*||Next intake**||Ready to apply?|
|Master of Evaluation||1 year||2 years||AUD$27,872||January 2020||Apply now|
|Graduate Certificate in Evaluation||6 months||1 year||AUD$3,936||January 2020||Apply now|
*The University reviews fees annually. The indicative total course fee is based on typical subject enrolments, and includes an indexation of 5 per cent per annum. More information about fees.
**View key dates for further important dates and deadlines.
Fees and payments
- Tuition fees are charged yearly and you pay tuition fees according to your specific enrolment in any given study period.
- Course fees are the same for both domestic and international students.
- If you're enrolled as an Australian fee paying student, you can pay your course fees up front when you enrol or defer part or all payment through FEE-HELP, a loan scheme that helps eligible students pay all or part of your tuition fees.
Discuss your path
Talk with a dedicated student support consultant to understand more about this program, including:
- Entry requirements
- Time commitment for subjects
- Fees and payment options.
Phone: + 61 3 8344 0149
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm AEST/AEDT
Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.
Five reasons to study online
- Take classes from anywhere in the world
- Just as real as a bricks and mortar school
- Access the best minds
- Learn from diverse perspectives
- You’ll never feel alone – there’s always support.